On a recent trip to northern California, Christine and Belinda visited the Chapel of the Chimes, a well-known structure that was expanded in 1926 by famed architect Julia Morgan. Ms. Morgan, whose credits include Hearst Castle, was commissioned to design and expand the facility which presently covers 1-1/2 city blocks. She designed an array of gardens, cloisters, alcoves, stairwells, fountains and chapels with vaulted ceilings illuminating the congregation with natural lighting. According to the tour guide, the chapel was the first to employ the usage of electronically controlled movable skylights. This building was designated a Distinguished Landmark by the City of Oakland in 1999 and it is truly worthy of that distinction.